- Complete custom house construction plans are included.
- FLOOR JOISTS
TJI engineered floor joists system (Min. 19.2″ O.C).
- RIM JOISTS
LVL / microlam engineered beam perimeter rim joists.
- FLOOR BEAMS
Engineered as per plans.
- SUB FLOOR
23/32″ T&G OSB glued and screwed.
3/8″ one side good for linoleum and 3/8 std. spr. plywood for ceramic tile, glued and stapled.
- EXTERIOR WALLS
2×6 KD spruce studs@ 16″ O.c. ctw single bottom plate and double top plate.
- EXT. WALL SHEATHING
7/16″ OSB glued and stapled overlapping rim joist.
- EXT. WINDOWIDOOR LINTELS
Engineered laminated std. lumber or as per engineers specs.
- INTERIOR WALLS
8 ft. high-2X4 KD spruce studs @ 16″ OC standard framing clw single bot. plate and double top plate.
- Engineered roof trusses @24″OC with std. 18″ overhang.
- ROOF SHEATHING
7/16″ OSB sheathing with H clips.
- ROOF FINISH
3 Syr. architectural asphalt shingles and roof vents as required by code, product C.S.A. approved.
- EXTERIOR FINISH
D 4.5 vinyl siding clw matching corner posts on top of tyvec / typar or equilent building paper.
- As per building code.
- 100 Amp. service. C/W 32 circuit breaker panel.
- 220 Range outlet (1).
- 220 Dryer outlet (I) if main floor laundry.
- 2 Exterior weather proof receptacles and 1 christmas lights receptacle in the eves.
- I Dishwasher rough in and connection only jf dishwasher is installed before delivery.
- Heat thermostat wiring.
- Smoke detectors installed on the main floor and one R.I. for basement as per building code.
- Poly hats on any plugs, switches, Telephone or cable outlets or light boxes located on ext. Walls and ceiling.
- GFI breaker for bathroom outlets.
- 3 Telephone and 3 cable TV outlets as per plans.
- Hood fan rough in and installation of regular std. hood fan.
- Standard door bell / chime kit.
- One standard to the code vent. Fan in each bathroom.
- Deeora type switches - white and decora duplex receptacles and covers - white.
- Center ventilation fan switch.
- Light fixtures as per allowance differs from model to model.
60″ One piece bath tub & shower unit.
36″ square one piece shower stall c/w clear chrome glass doors (size vary plan to plan).
Low profile ELnER or equal water saver with shut off valves.
Porcelain sink and laminated vanity tops in bathrooms, stainless steel std. Double sink in kitchen.
Moen single lever chrome taps, Single lever in shower, Single lever in kitchen with spray.
- PLUMBING CONNECTIONS
All drains and lines to floor joists.
Flush mounted laundry box with contained bot and cold taps and laundry drain. (Only in main floor laundry).
Plumbing rough in and hookup only on site.
- WATER LINES
3/4" pvc main and 112″pvc supply lines.
- VENTS AND DRAINS
ABS or equivalent rigid plastic. (CSA approved).
- Insulation and caulking to Alberta building code standard.
- Fiberglass friction fit insulation installed around all windows and doors and behind all exterior electrical outlets.
- EXTERIOR HOUSE WALL AND CEILING
R-20 bat insulation in ext. Walls and R-40 loose fill (blown) in ceiling or R-35 batt in vaulted areas.
R·28 batt or spray foam insulation.
- VAPOUR BARRIER AND CAULKING
6mil.CGSB poly on outside walls and ceiling, Continuous caulking at all joints and around all doors and window openings.
- JOIST SPACE
R-20 batts at all rim joists sealed with 6 mil poly vapor barrier. ( If basement built by AHL ).
- ATTIC ACCESS
Hatch insulated with rigid styrofoam or R-35 fiberglass friction fit batt insulation.
- Round corners.
- Screw, glue and nail application.
- Walls 1/2″drywall and ceiling 112″CD board.
- Aqua board in baths around tubs and showers.
- Spray textured knockdown ceilings throughout the house.
WINDOWS AND EXTERIOR DOORS
- Double glazed glass windows filled with low-e and argon gas.
- White vinyl thermally broken frames.
- Awning/casement/sliders as per plans.
- Metal insulated 6-panel front entry and rearl side entry 3-0x6-8 standard doors.
- Basement windows available on request at cost.
- Maple or Oak flat panel shaker style std. cabinets. choice of colors and door styles. (30″wall cabinets).
- Fridge opening is 36″ std.
- Adjustable shelves in upper and lower cabinets.
- Vanities in bathrooms are same type as kitchen cabinets.
- Crown molding above upper cabinets.
- Choice of handles and knobs.
- Pots and Pans Drawers.
Arbourite (laminate) countertops C/W wood edge and 6″ ceramic tile back splash.
- Standard height 40″ and length of vanity.
PAINT GRADE MDF-Standard
- 6 Panel COLONIST or Santa fe doors.
- 3″ fluted MDF Casing.
- 4″ Paint grade l..1DFbaseboard.
- Metal wire shelving standard pkg.
- Front entrance
Weiser brush chrome key – in – knob and one inch dead bolt.
- Secondary entrance
Weiser chrome key – in – knob and one inch dead bolt.
- Interior doors
Weiser brushed chrome knobs.
Privacy on bath and master bedroom.
- Bath hardware
Towel bars, paper holders, Towel ring in chrome finish.
PAINT AND STAIN
- Exterior paint
Solid stain (Olympic or equal).
- Interior paint
Two coats velvet egg – shell latex (General Paint or equal).
- Stain and lacquer
Interior – medium and clear glass lacquer (General Paint of equal).
Natural treated wood.
- STD. 400z.Carpet on top of7.5 pd high density underlay (In bedrooms and on Stairs).
Builders grade premium quality Iino in Main entry, Baths and kitchen.
12.3 mm high quality laminate in Living and Dining rooms.